Date(s) - 19/08/2017
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
big river holiday park and ski lodge
Clarence River Ride 19th/08/17
230kms of flat river ridding, perfect for any ski level.
Don’t miss this Adventure.
Most people are leaving Friday and heading down to Sealands, just south of Grafton to stay at the Big River Holiday Park and Ski Lodge. We are meeting at the Clock tower Hotel in Grafton for dinner at 6:30 for those interested in joining in as a bit of a meet and greet.
Ready for a 7am take off at the boat ramp within the park. Those not staying at the Ski Lodge can meet at the ramp at Kirchner St, Grafton at about 7:15.
This will be an amazing adventure up the river, so don’t forget to bring a full tank of petrol, warm clothes and a sense of adventure!
Any questions please call Tom on 0400346177
Some notes on Clarence a river JetSki ride:
* Ski Lodge wake up 6am.
* morning snack for those who need it.
* ski lodge boat ramp depart 7am.
* kircher boat ramp, arrive 7:15am. (16km)
* Andy and greet and drone work from Kirchner boat ramp around nearby island.
* depart Kirchner boat ramp 8am.
* ride 1:15hr to Whiting Beach at Yamba, arrive 9:15am.
* Breakfast on the beach, with a short walk to a takeaway while some watch the skis and pop the drone up for some footage.
* Eat breakfast and be prepared to leave beach on ski, at 10:30am.
* arrive at Iluka Boatshed and Marina at 10:45am, drop off people who don’t want to participate in next option.
* next option. Group A travel to ocean through bar, and do wave jumping. Group B ride the Oyster Channel to Wooloweyah Lagoon for investigation.
* both groups meet back at Iluka Boatshed and Marina at 11:15am.
* all to refuel and be ready to leave 11:30am. Refuelling 3 ski positions at a time.
* lunch at Crown Hotel in Grafton, 1:00pm.
* finish lunch 2pm.
Options after lunch, locals depart for home, return to Ski Lodge, continue further West along Clarence River.
Register Your Attendance
Bookings are closed for this event.